• You must be 18 years of age or older to use the service.
• You can enable our Skill for free on Alexa. Skills are like apps for Alexa, with an interactive voice interface.
• Enabling the skill MyVoiceTravel is for free, however, the purchase of air tickets through the skill MyVoiceTravel is not free.
• Discount applies only for our service fees; we will not charge the $15 service fee for international ticketing (outside the U.S.) nor the $5 service fee for domestic ticketing (inside the U.S.) for each ticket purchased.
• Promotion is valid for bookings made from May 31 to July 31, 2022.
• Please refer to our terms of service https://myvoicetravel.com/terms-of-service/
Using your PC or Mac laptop, iPhone or Android mobile devices or directly from your Amazon Echo!
1. Sign into your Amazon account and navigate to the Alexa Skills page on your Mac or PC.
2. Search MyVoiceTravel using the search bar at the top of your screen (don't forget to select "Alexa Skills" in the search bar filter options).
3. Click on the MyVoiceTravel skill, then click the button that says "Enable" on the next page.
1. Open the Alexa app on your iPhone or Android and tap the menu icon at the top-left.
2. Tap "Skills & Games" in the menu.
3. Tap the magnifying glass icon to search for MyVoiceTravel skill.
4. Select the skill, then tap "ENABLE TO USE"
1. While near your Amazon Echo, say "Alexa, enable MyVoiceTravel"
Watch the skill in action, the whole purchase process; selection of destinations, dates, total number of passengers, and receiving the tickets by email.
Once the skill is activated, you can ask alexa to:
“Alexa, open MyVoiceTravel”
“Alexa, ask MyVoiceTravel to book a flight”
“Alexa, ask MyVoiceTravel to book a flight from Dallas to Chicago”